Bitmap class, used to represent image of the type of Bitmap. See also: Image.
Canvas abstract class.
FullScreenCanvas class. Used to set and get full screen canvas.
SVGAIIScreen class. Used to draw ractengales to the screen. See also: Canvas.
VBECanvas class. Used to control screen, by VBE (VESA BIOS Extensions) standard. See also: Canvas.
VGACanvas class. Used to control screen.
VGAScreen class. Used to control VGA textmode.
Mode struct. Represents a video mode in term of its number of columns, rows and color depth.
Color depth. Available:
- ColorDepth4 - EGA 16 colors
- ColorDepth8 - VGA 256 colors
- ColorDepth16 - 65535 colors
- ColorDepth24 - 16,777,216 of colors
- ColorDepth32 - 16,777,216 of colors (with transparency)
Describes the order in which the colors are stored in each pixel of an image
Supported image formats.