Bitmap class, used to represent image of the type of Bitmap. See also: Image.
Canvas abstract class.
FullScreenCanvas class. Used to set and get full screen canvas.
Pen class. Represents pen, which used to draw in color and width.
SVGAIIScreen class. Used to draw ractengales to the screen. See also: Canvas.
VBECanvas class. Used to control screen, by VBE (VESA BIOS Extensions) standard. See also: Canvas.
VGACanvas class. Used to control screen.
VGAScreen class. Used to control VGA textmode.
Mode struct. Represents a video mode in term of its number of columns, rows and color depth.
Color depth. Available:
- ColorDepth4 - EGA 16 colors
- ColorDepth8 - VGA 256 colors
- ColorDepth16 - 65535 colors
- ColorDepth24 - 16,777,216 of colors
- ColorDepth32 - 16,777,216 of colors (with transparency)
Describes the order in which the colors are stored in each pixel of an image
Supported image formats.